Manage User Accounts on your network based on people that are actually on roll
MIS Synchronization features can automate many processes when working with Active Directory users. BCX can read directly from your MIS to return both students, staff and groups, you can then link this dataset to an Active Directory organisational unit.
- Create new student/staff users from synchronised data, meaning no more CSV import
- Create personalised passwords from user data that are easy to distribute at the start of the year, for example variations on postcode or date of birth
- Import photos of each user to make identification easier when managing accounts or resetting passwords
- Create AD groups based on MIS class sets, to aid VLE/Sharepoint integration as well as create Exchange distribution groups, or NTFS security permissions on folders
- Manage redundant accounts more effectively by eliminating the need to be informed of staff and student leavers
- Ignore specific users for maintaining test accounts or people that don’t require a network account